An exciting NEW women only holiday for 2020 – we have been to this region in the past but this itinerary is totally new and offers a fascinating insight into Catalonia’s countryside, culture and food!
Catalonia is a region full of natural wonders, fascinating cultural heritage and rich gastronomy. Join us to discover the diversity of landscape: from Mediterranean forest to wild coastline walks, vineyards, ancient monasteries and fishing villages combined with wonderful gastronomy and wine tasting. We will stay in a lovely 4* hotel in coastal Calella on the Costa Brava. From here our walks will include Montserrat with its famous Black Madonna and Tossa del Mar, inspiration for many artists. On one day we will walk through an eco-vineyard in Alella and enjoy a taste of their produce. Tapas will naturally be a feature! There will also be a free day when you can simply relax or choose to join a guided tour of Barcelona or Girona.
Please see the Getting Here link on the right for an itinerary and details of flights.
7 nights half board (breakfast and dinner) in Hotel Les Palmeres**** Calella (or similar)
• Guided Hike in Montnegre Nature Park
• 1x Mountain Gastronomic Experience – a lunch in a typical masia in the mountain
• Guided Hike in Tossa de Mar
• Guided Hike in the Mediterranean forest with visit in Modernism Art Style Museum (museum fee included)
• 1x Tapas Lunch
• Guided Hike in Hortsavinyà
• Cheese & Wine Tasting Experience
• 1x use of the Hotel Spa
• 2x Yoga sessions at the beach
• transfer from the airport to the hotel
• return transfer from the hotel to the airport
Single rooms available if you book early – £20 per night supplement
Not included: flight to Barcelona, 3 lunches, optional tour on free day