Saturday 1 November 2014 London; Avebury; Peak District
Heard about WalkingWomen but not sure what to expect?
Like to try before you buy?
3 walks, 3 grades, 3 locations.
Free day walks for all women new to WalkingWomen
We understand that joining a group walking holiday can be daunting at first so, to help you get a feel for how enjoyable the experience can be, we are offering 3 free day walks each led by an experienced WalkingWomen guide. A day to ask any questions, chat with your guide and other women or simply enjoy a day out in the fresh air!
Choose your FREE walk:
When you come on a full holiday with WalkingWomen you get:
- A professional guide to show you walks you might otherwise miss
- To visit fantastic places, many of which are only accessible on foot
- Good quality accommodation (we offer a range of accommodation from simple to luxury, all of which we believe provide excellent value)
- Packed lunches to take on the walks and often other meals too, when the accommodation provide good food at a good price
- Fun and companionship of walking in a group
- Chance to make new friends
- Support and challenge
- Proven health benefits from walking in the countryside
- Everything organised for you; you just turn up